Welcome to SVS OnDemand
Access hours of educational content for vascular surgeons, vascular trainees, and allied health professionals.
SVS Presents Replay
"SVS Presents" is an educational live webinar series that will take place on the first or second Wednesday evening of each month. SVS members can access the most recent webinar recordings below for free!
- Leadership Challenges - Webinar 2 (October 4, 2023 Webinar)
- Leadership Challenges - Webinar 1 (July 12, 2023 Webinar)
- What Do the BEST-CLI Results Mean for the Vascular Surgical Community? (April 12, 2023 Webinar)
SVS Event Collections
View select content from the following events. Access to these recordings is based on registration and was included in their registration fees. In the future, content from these events will be available for a price for non-registrants.
The Vascular Atlas is an online medical resource created by SVS members that provides healthcare professionals with information to assist in patient care,
Not An SVS Member?
Access free and discounted SVS OnDemand content as an SVS member. Click here to learn more and apply to join SVS!
SVS Coding & Reimbursement Resources
Access the latest resources for vascular surgery coding and reimbursement from the SVS.
- Frequently Asked Coding Questions - To help vascular surgery professionals better understand the ins and outs of coding, the SVS will be posting monthly frequently asked questions (FAQs) and their answers.
- Coding On-Demand Courses - The SVS and KZA consultants, a firm that specializes in coding and documentation education, are working together to provide on-demand coding courses for members of the vascular surgery field.
SVS Microlearning Videos
SVS Microlearnings for Medical Professionals are bite-sized videos that answer a specific question, or highlight salient points about a specific topic, technique, or technological/new advancement. Access videos currently available on the below topics:
SVS Live Events
Register for these upcoming live events:
2024 Vascular Research Initiatives Conference (VRIC)
May 15, 2024 - Chicago, IL