B6: Superficial Femoral Artery (SFA) Interventions: Short- and Long-term Outcomes
This program is recommended by the Community Practice Committee and the Society for Vascular Nursing.
This course was presented at VAM2019.
- Introduction: Palma Shaw, MD
- Atherectomy: Luis Davila-Santini, MD
- Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA): Patrick Geraghty, MD
- Stents: Salim Lala, MD
- Combined Therapy: Brian DeRubertis, MD
- Discuss the various endovascular and open vascular treatment options, in addition to the associated short-and long-term outcomes, for the treatment of SFA disease.
- Review specific technical aspects and challenges of the various endovascular and open vascular treatment options for the SFA.
- Explore complications, how to avoid them, and treatment options of said complications for the numerous endovascular and open vascular SFA treatment options.