C7: Quality Assurance in the Vascular Lab
This program is in collaboration with the Society for Vascular Ultrasound.
This course was presented at VAM2019.
- Importance of Quality Assurance in the Vascular Lab: Anahita Dua, MD
- Quality Improvement and Reimbursement: Joseph Hughes, MD
- Overview of Quality Improvement: David Dawson, MD
- Case Review in the Quality Improvement Process: Viviane Seki Sassaki, MD
- Completeness and Timeliness of Interpretations: Bhagwan Satiani, MD
- Technical Quality Review: Kelly Byrnes, MD
- Appropriateness of Testing: Michael Neilson, MD
- Interpretation of Quality Review: John Carlson, MD
- Panel Discussion
- Define the importance of quality assurance in the vascular lab, and iterate what is required to maximize quality in that setting.
- Understand what is necessary to obtain vascular lab accreditation or reaccreditation.
- Recognize the role of quality improvement in reimbursement.