Invited Session 4: Challenges and Controversies in Hemodialysis Access
Challenges and Controversies in Hemodialysis Access
This activity was presented at VAM2020.
- Complex Access Configurations: Ellen D. Dillavou, MD
- Access in the Morbidly Obese Patient Virginia L. Wong, MD
- Endo AVF as First Line Access (Pro): Eric K. Peden, MD
- Endo AVF as First Line Access (Con): Theodore H. Yuo, MD, MS
- Discuss the modern challenges in hemodialysis access.
- Explore complex access configures in managing hemodialysis access.
- Identify options for managing the morbidly obese patient.
- Consider the utility of Endo AVF as a first line access option.