Invited Session 7: Spine Exposure for the Vascular Surgeon
Spine Exposure for the Vascular Surgeon
This activity was presented at VAM2020.
- Business Aspect of Spine Exposure: Thomas T. Terramani, MD
- Different Exposure Approaches: Brian Kuhn, MD
- How to Avoid Intraoperative and Postoperative Complications: Jessica M. Titus, MD
- Lessons Learned from Challenging and Unique Cases: Sharif Ellozy, MD
- Identify the exposure approaches that can be considered supporting the surgical treatment of the spine.
- Recognize methods for avoiding intraoperative and postoperative complications in spine exposures.
- Understand considerations around the planning and documentation of surgical exposure of the spine.