P1: Clinical Update of Cartoid and Great Vessel Disease Management
This program is recommended by the Community Practice Committee.
This course was presented at VAM2019.
- Planning and Treatment of Carotid Body Tumors - Tips and Tricks for Safe Outcomes: Thomas Bower, MD
- Management of Great Vessel Injury – Traumatic and Iatrogenic Injuries: Brandon Propper, MD
- Management of Great Vessel Occlusive Disease - Open and Endovascular: Margaret Tracci, MD
- Surgical Management of Connective Tissue Disorders and Arteritis of the Great Vessels and Carotid: Kellie Brown, MD
- TCAR - Tips and Tricks for Success: Jeffrey Jim, MD
- Technical Aspects of the High Carotid Lesion – Tips and Tricks for Safe Outcomes: Richard Powell, MD
- Across the Border Debate: Aggressive Surgical Treatment of Asymptomatic Carotid Disease - The American Approach is the Best: Brajesh Lal, MD
- Across the Border Debate: Highly Selective Treatment of Asymptomatic Carotid Disease - The Canadian Approach is the Best: Luc Dubois, MD
- Understand the current management for patients with carotid body tumors and high carotid lesions.
- Review the treatment options for patients with great vessel injury and great vessel occlusive.
- Describe technical tips that help lead to successful transcarotid artery revascularization.