P3: Venous Disease: Ensuring the Appropriate Venous Care in 2019
This program is in collaboration with the American Venous Forum, and is recommended by the Community Practice Committee and the Young Surgeons Committee.
This course was presented at VAM2019.
- Radiofrequency and Laser Ablation for Superficial Venous Disease – Still the Gold Standards?: Lowell Kabnick, MD
- Mechanical Obliteration Chemically-Assisted Ablation for Superficial Venous Disease – Latest Results: Elna Masuda, MD
- Cyanoacrylate Ablation – Tips and Tricks for Optimal Results: Jose Almeida, MD
- Foam Ablation for All Venous Reflux – What Does the Data Show?: Harold Welch, MD
- Appropriate Venous Care – The Role of VQI in 2019: Ruth Bush, MD
- What You Need to Know about Accrediting Your Vein Center: Antonios Gasparis, MD
- Perforator Interventions – When, How and Do They Work? Kathleen Ozsvath, MD
- Venous Ulcerations and Iliac Venous Stenting – What are the SVS/AVF Guidelines?: Glenn Jacobowitz, MD
- The Next Generation Iliac Venous Stents – How Soon Will They Come?: Rabih Chaer, MD
- Difficult IVC Retrievals – Tips and Tricks: Mark Passman, MD
- Rheolytic Thrombectomy & Ultrasound-Assisted Thrombolysis following the ATTRACT Trial: Joseph Raffetto, MD
- Current FDA-Approved Mechanical Thrombectomy Devices: William Marston, MD
- Identify proper treatment options and techniques for superficial venous reflux disease.
- Discuss techniques for management of central venous disease.
- Assess accreditation and quality in the vein center.