C2: Negotiation Tips and Tools for Vascular Surgeons
This program is recommended by the Community Practice Committee and the Young Surgeons Committee.
This course was presented at VAM2019.
- Separate the People from the Problem: Bhagwan Satiani, MD, MBA
- Focus on Interests, Not Positions: Vikram Kashyap, MD
- Invent Options for Mutual Gain: Ruth Bush, MD
- Insist on Using Objective Criteria: Julie Freischlag, MD
- Negotiation Tips and Tools for Vascular Surgeons: Conclusions and Closing Remarks: Kenneth Slaw, PhD
- Convey the importance of principled negotiation, where wise agreements are made amicably and efficiently.
- Describe the methodology of principled negotiation.
- Practice the methodology of principled negotiation by applying to small group case scenarios.